We believe that a satisfied patient is well-informed and is treated in a caring, sensitive manner. We stress the importance of preventive care and accurate diagnostic analysis. To properly evaluate the condition of your oral health, we begin with a thorough initial oral examination that includes:
- Review of your dental and
general health history
- Necessary diagnostic x-rays
- An oral cancer examination
- Evaluation of the health of your gums and bones
- Check problems with the bite and jaw movement
At the completion of your examination, the doctor will discuss the condition of your oral health and, if necessary, recommend specific treatment options. SMILES Are Our Specialty!